* Starts with a soft hint of Play-Doh – with a mix of burnt sugar and caramel.
* Actually, that’s not really fair – the “Play-Doh” accord burns off quickly and the caramel gets stronger.
* It gets sweeter as white chocolate and vanilla joins the caramel.
* I find myself wanting to lick myself around this point.
* The sweetness is grounded by creamy sandalwood for a long-lasting base.
Summary: Sugar Bandit is a really fun scent to wear. It skews very young with the sweet notes, though it reminds me a bit of Guerlain Gourmand Coquin. It stays present for a long time but it is never too dense or overwhelming – it feels more like a cloud of sweet air around you. It reads more feminine, but a guy could still pull this off. If you like sweet gourmands but don’t want to spend a lot of money, Sugar Bandit is worth testing.
Life With a Southern Girl
A Day In the Life of Jennay
Pinrose Sugar Bandit is available from the Pinrose website
Disclaimer: Samples purchased through Pinrose webite. Image courtesy of Pinrose website.