* Bollywood or Bust kicks off with a dry rose surrounded by pepper and wood.
* I don’t get the Bollywood theme at all. To me Bollywood is loud and vibrant colors. BoB is more mature and refined.
* The rose lightens a bit as the spices come into play.
* Guys shouldn’t be afraid of this rose, it’s not girlie at all.
* The base is all spice and woods.
Summary: I am impressed again by such a high quality fragrance from Smell Bent at such a reasonable price. If you are a fan of Le Labo Rose 31 but don’t want to shell out $150, try Bollywood or Bust. I will go a step further. Layer Amouage Lyric Man of Creed Spice and Woods and you’ve got the luxury version of BoB. If you are an a budget and want to smell “expensive,” this is a scent for you. Longevity of the base is incredible at over 12 hours.
Perfume Smellin Things
Perfume Do Dia
Smell Bent Bollywood or Bust is available from Indiescents and the Smell Bent website.
Disclaimer: No disclaimer needed. I own a full bottle. Images from Indiescents.com and Smellbent.com