* I have never smelled Calacas Halloween-themed slime soap before, but it’s listed as lime jellybeans.
* The top is definitely lime with a hint of tangerine – reminding me a lot of 25:43, but instead of lime and caramel it is lime with a bit of light floral.
* The citrus gets juicier and sweeter after the initial burst. It quickly becomes a skin scent (after about 30 minutes)
* But wait – it comes back for a second round about an hour later – where it’s new and improved dirty lime. Lime with a bit of skank and attitude. Almost like a slutty lime, if you could imagine.
* The dry down is a light and dry floral woody skin scent.
Summary: I’ve never smelled Calacas soap before, so I can’t tell if this is close. Calacas is definitely a brother fragrance to 25:43 for the lime story, but of the two I prefer 25:43. Calacas is a nice lime scent and of better quality than anything else in the price point range. Longevity is good at 8 hours, and this is probably the most office-friendly of the special line.
Cassandra’s Stuff (Shower Jelly)
Beauty Blogger (Shower Jelly)
The Sunday Girl (Shower Jelly)
Knickers and Nail Polish (Shower Jelly)
Sammy Scribble (Shower Jelly)
Lush Scent Calacas is a limited edition that was available only from their website. Check there first to see if it is still available. If not, ebay is pretty much your only option.
Disclaimer: Bottle purchased – no disclaimer needed. Image courtesy of Lush website.