* Gourmand with a capital G – starting with the smell of making hot chocolate with nutella.
* The top projects strongly – people around you will start getting hungry.
* The nutella melts away and Musc Ravageur starts coming through – vanilla and cloves mixed with dirty musk.
* This part lasts for several hours which makes me love it every time I catch a whiff.
* Woods come in for the base with a touch of musk lasting throughout.
Summary: If you couldn’t tell by reading my description, I love this scent. So much so that I am considering buying a full bottle. It combines two things that I love into one – hot chocolate and the top notes of Musc Ravageur. The holiday interpretation with the title is just about perfect… tempting you with a warm delicious treat and then seducing you sexually. Longevity is about six hours, which is really good for an EDT. Winter Vixen also smells like an expensive niche fragrance – like it could be a By Killian or a Tom Ford Private Blend. With its robustness as an EDT, I could only imagine how glorious an EDP concentration would be.
Smell Bent fragrances are available through the Smell Bent website.
Disclaimer: Samples purchased by me – no disclaimer needed. Image courtesy of Smellbent.