* MP10 is a mixture of ten natural oils that seems to do everything except bring about world peace.
* Applying to the skin, there is a soft citrus scent that dissipates really quickly.
* The oil is quickly absorbed and there is no greasy feeling.
* Effects are immediate; skin feels “better” and softer during the drying winter.
* Used on hair, it softens it and makes it more manageable.
Summary: I can totally get how guys are scared to try new skin care products and everything marketed to them is based around shaving. Well, guys, snap out of it and try MP10 oil – its like a Swiss army knife that does everything. I started growing a mustache during Movember (no shave november) and the short hairs were thick, coarse, bristly, and uncontrollable. When I smooth on some MP-10, my mustache is soft and manageable. It even works to shape eyebrows if it’s been too long since you’ve waxed/tweezed/shaved them. On my face, MP-10 is a great moisturizer and nighttime treatment. There is no SPF value, so I wouldn’t recommend it as a standalone daytime moisturizer. Since using it, my skin is much softer, breaking out less and easier to shave. It works decently as a pre-shave oil but much better as an aftershave oil. A sheer, multitasking oil that provides immediate benefits to skin and hair. The two ounce bottle is $32 and honestly, if they sold a 10 ounce pump – I would buy one for myself immediately and more to give away as holiday gifts. If you read other reviews online, you will see that I am not the only one who loves this stuff. In case you are wondering – the ten oils in the mix are argan, baobab seed, grapeseed, jojoba, marula seed, mooring seed, olive fruit, plum seed, rice bran, and watermelon seed.
Jack Black products are available at department stores, Amazon and the Jack Black website. Image courtesy of Sephora.
Disclaimer: No disclaimer needed, I bought a bottle.