* Vanilla Leather starts of with a refreshing, almost bracing blend of lavender, mint, violet, and a touch of citrus.
* The refreshing stage lasts for about an hour, but then it starts to change.
* The scent gradually turns as cumin, vetiver, and a dirty orange blossom rises.
* This stage lasts a long time and doesn’t relent until a bit of allspice comes in to sweeten thing up.
* Vanilla comes in for the base along with tonka and a light sandalwood.
Summary: People often ask me if these fragrances really change over time like I describe. Vanilla Leather is so different in the three stages that it might as well be three colognes in one. Or maybe it’s a story of seduction – a crisp, clean opening leading to dirty sex and ending with a sweet embrace. Due to the strength and projection of the dirty heart phase, this is not a good scent for the office, and it definitely goes more masculine. For those looking for a scent with a sense of adventure, Vanilla leather is a good one to test.
M Micallef fragrances are available through Lucky Scent and Osswald.
Disclaimer: Sample provided by publicist for review. Image courtesy of Lucky Scent .