* Cuir Mauresque kicks off with a big punch of rubber and leather mixed with sweet resins. No, it really does smell good.
* Serge Lutens is a french fragrance line known for their strong and powerful oriental fragrances. Although the bottles are identical, each one is wildly different.
* The top notes take the back seat as amber, cinnamon, and incense sweeten things up.
* When I first got into fragrance, Fille en Aguilles was brand new and my first exposure. I sniffed it in a store and thought- pine needles, big deal. About a year later, I stopped and sampled just about every scent in the line and starting kicking myself at how much I loved so many of their scents.
* Musk and sweet leather are the main parts of the base, though there is a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg in there as well. The base lasts a long time, even through a shower.
Summary: Cuir Mauresque is the equivalent to a WTF track. When I hear a track and say to myself, WTF was that — this was the reaction I had to the first sniff Cuir Mauresque. It’s strong, dark, and evil in a sexy way- so it’s easy to see why I’ve gone through almost a full bottle of it already. Not office friendly, though if you put it on the evening – when you wake up in the morning the sweet leather base notes will still be there (and make you very nice to snuggle up to).
- Natalie on Royal Apothic Terra Firma EDP Fragrance Review
- Natalie on Providence Perfume Mousseline Peche Fragrance Review
- Abbie Druitt on Tom Ford Private Blend Shanghai Lily Fragrance Review
- Victoria on Smell Bent Accident Fragrance Review
- Luberon by Maria Candida Gentile | The Scented Hound on Maria Candida Gentile Luberon Fragrance Review
- The Snobirds fly south for the winter -- check out my review of @SmellBent Snobirds t.co/S3WbZW3HaU Time ago 2 Days via HootSuite
- 9 tweeps followed (thank you!) and 6 unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past week. Thank you t.co/FjCo7zVRTa. Time ago 3 Days via JustUnfollow
- Hazelnut hot chocolate. My favorite of the @SmellBent 2013 holiday Collection - Winter Vixen Fragrance Review t.co/eRfFZSIPFw Time ago 5 Days via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks to New Followers @kuubinet @perfumefinders @vic_alieva @agarwoodindo @Aromatique_AU @PHiRe2000 @Perenelle Time ago 6 Days via HootSuite
- Start the holidays with @SmellBent tribute to #NellCarter - Smell Bent Holiday Collection Gimel a Break Review t.co/BC0gi5OsZS Time ago 8 Days via HootSuite
- Gift wrap your packages to look like a @Lacoste polo - Step by Step Instructions t.co/21XRIx3lZI Time ago 9 Days via HootSuite
- Just in: I have no unfollowers and 1 new follower in the past week. Breaking news via t.co/nUEzlktk2M Time ago 10 Days via JustUnfollow
- Check out the Tauer Perfumes Advent 2013 Calendar - giveaways every day! t.co/y9J6vCriME Time ago 11 Days via HootSuite
- Black Friday sale at @provperfumeco 10% Off Online Purchase with code SAVE10 t.co/8goRqeEfpx I recommend t.co/9i6RumUtMN Time ago 16 Days via HootSuite
- Check out our review of @provperfumeco Mousseline Peche t.co/Ux2F3CZej8 Time ago 16 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.