* 25:43 kicks off with a sweet burst – lime and caramel, with an herbal green haze covering it. Those notes may sound a bit odd together, but it works really well.
* The wedding of his son Simon inspired Lush perfumer Mark Constantine to create 25:43.
* As the lime fades away, the caramel is joined by some dense resins with a subtle, light floral shading.
* I am not sure just exactly what 25:43 represents – possibly a Bible verse? Can anyone quote a scripture that would fit?
* The sweet yet dry vanilla/resin base lasts a long time.
Summary: Lush 25:43 was an impulse buy for me that I am quite happy with. I was in the Aventura mall store and was taken by the lime caramel candy top notes. While the fragrance is sweet, it isn’t TOO sweet. The scent is advertised as a romantic fragrance, and with the sweet notes you would expect it to be very feminine, however a guy could easily rock this – even at work. The initial 30 minutes is kind of loud- so if you want to wear this at work, put it on early and allow it to settle before you walk into the office. When you are ready to leave work for the day, you will have a really nice vanilla/resinous skin scent that will be a great base for just about anything.
Lush 25:43 is available at Lush stores and on the Lush website.