* Cuir Fetiche starts with smoky, dark citrus. That sounds odd – but imagine tangerines and bergamot being barbecued.
* Although dressed in a leather corset, Cuir Leather smells as good on guys as it does on gals.
* The smoke continues as the leather starts to come in with a dry rose accent.
* Each time I wear this it smells a little differently. Sometimes the leather is stronger and other times the smoke gets a bit overwhelming.
* A blend of musk and patchouli give the drown a sexy and animalic feel. Its a little dirty and a little naughty, but not filthy.
Summary: If you are looking for a smoky leather fragrance, Cuir Fetiche will be a great one to try. Definitely skin test this, because it comes across a lot sweeter on a blotter card then it does on skin. Cuir Fetiche has good projection for the first hour and then becomes a skin scent which lasts more than 8 hours. I like Cuir Fetiche a lot, moreso than other classic leathers like Knize Ten or Cuir de Russie.