* If you are looking for a powerhouse that will make a statement, the brusque animal-like top notes are bold and masculine.
* Francis Kurkdjian’s first fragrance was Le Male for Jean Paul Gautier. He won the Prix François Coty in 2001.
* The animalic notes continue through development, leading to a smoky incense and dry rose in the middle notes.
* This fragrance will keep you warm all night and even last through a shower – definitely not one to wear in an office.
* The base of sandalwood and cedar ends on a warm note with a bit of the honey and resin still present.
* If the strength of the Absolue is too much for you, try the lighter cologne version.