* The Maison de Cire Trudon is the oldest wax-producing factory in the world, founded in 1642.
* On first smell, bright citrus mixed with cinnamon is what hits you.
* The candle burns incredibly cleanly – there is no smoke whatsoever.
* As the scent develops, a light jasmine and plum tone comes into play, but it’s the citrus and cinnamon that dominate.
* A candle’s throw is a measure of strength or how much area is scented by it. The throw of Cire Trudon candles are amazing – it fills the entire room and spreads into adjacent areas.
* Over time, a touch of vanilla and a light, ambery musk flesh out the base notes. However, it’s the cinnamon and citrus that stay the focus.
Summary: I discovered Cire Trudon candles when I was in Paris and was blown away. They are truly the highest quality candles I have ever experienced. Maybe it’s the historical and royal pedigree, but the way the scent fills the room is permeating but not overpowering. This candle could is most likely a Christmas themed candle (hence the red glass), but I found it quite wonderful to burn throughout the intervening months. They aren’t cheap – but these luxurious candles burn more than 80 hours.
- Arabian Oud Sehr El Kalemat | Kafkaesque on Arabian Oud Seher Al Kalemat (aka Kalemat Black) Fragrance Review
- Perfume Shopping: Lady Ruth Parfumerie (Louisville) | Notable Scents on Denyse Beaulieu (Grain de Musc / The Perfume Lover) Interview
- One of the 5 Hottest Guys in Perfume… | The Fragrant Man on Arquiste Boutonniere No. 7 Fragrance Review
- Natalie on Royal Apothic Terra Firma EDP Fragrance Review
- Christmas Gift Idea 3 – Cire Trudon – Scented Candles | The Fragrant Man on Cire Trudon Nazareth Candle Review
- #FF Thanks to New Followers @amuscalementvot @ed_dodds @TatianaGia Time ago 24 Hours via HootSuite
- Big time cotton candy sweet - I really love @LushLTD Scent Snow Fairy. Check out review here: t.co/2u8isGFHcw @LushCosmetics Time ago 1 Day via HootSuite
- Big time cotton candy sweet - I really love Lush Scent Snow Fairy. Check out review here: t.co/2u8isGFHcw t.co/5qHh6EMUVX Time ago 1 Day via HootSuite
- Number crunching for the past week - 4 new followers and NO unfollowers. Stats via t.co/nUEzlktk2M Time ago 4 Days via JustUnfollow
- @amuscalementvot Thanks for following. Where is your store located? Do you have one in Paris? Time ago 5 Days via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks to New Followers @JenSun3371 @ScentLog @JanMoran @2thank @BestPriceCenter Time ago 8 Days via HootSuite
- The Snobirds fly south for the winter -- check out my review of @SmellBent Snobirds t.co/S3WbZW3HaU Time ago 11 Days via HootSuite
- 9 tweeps followed (thank you!) and 6 unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past week. Thank you t.co/FjCo7zVRTa. Time ago 11 Days via JustUnfollow
- Hazelnut hot chocolate. My favorite of the @SmellBent 2013 holiday Collection - Winter Vixen Fragrance Review t.co/eRfFZSIPFw Time ago 13 Days via HootSuite
- #FF Thanks to New Followers @kuubinet @perfumefinders @vic_alieva @agarwoodindo @Aromatique_AU @PHiRe2000 @Perenelle Time ago 15 Days via HootSuite
Follow @NotableScents on twitter.