* Sweet grass, clay, and soap for a sweet dense scent.
* The sweetness slowly fades away as a sharp wood comes into focus.
* It’s quite dry, with a hint of resin and a supple leather.
* At this point, the scent comes in waves- being alternately present or hidden.
* The […]
* Smoke bomb – dry smoke, with a bit of spice.
* The smoke dissipates a little bit but stays present throughout the fragrance development.
* Spices and resins come into focus. Pepper and frankincense are the strongest, but there are several others present.
* Supporting all this is a sweet sandalwood […]
Let’s try to finish up my Euro trip by compressing my days in London down to one entry.
I started the first day by heading over to Roullier White. I found the shop a few years ago and was quite impressed by the lines they carry. Whenever I see stuff that I haven’t seen before, […]
Just like visiting Jovoy is an essential part of any fragrance lover’s trip to Paris, so is a visit to the Hotel Costes to say hello to the beloved “soup nazi” Ronald. Of course, don’t touch the bottles, but do smell all the lovely scents. I had heard there were three new IUNX perfumes […]