* Starts off with the money shot – boozy fruit. Specifically tequila that is strong- slightly tempered with citrus and a little bit of cinnamon.
* I would not recommend wearing this when driving. If you happened to be pulled over by a police officer, they won’t even bother with a breathalyzer.
* When the fruit starts to burn off – it’s full-on tequila with a hint of resins burning.
* You would get the same effects by splashing the real stuff on you and walking by a campfire.
* The base is fruity wood and stays really close to the skin.
Summary: Ponche has the best longevity of the collection, always lasting over
12 hours. I’ve only smelled Ponche Shower gel once and I remember it being tequila and citrus – so, based on that scent memory, this is a faithful interpretation. Reeking of Tequila is not the best approach for work, so this is clearly not office-friendly. Although this is full-bodied, I see this being a great spring, summer, and vacation scent.
Pretty in Pink (Shower Gel)
Musings of a Muse (Shower Gel)
All Things Lush (Shower Gel)
SwatchGirl (Shower Gel)
Scatter Braintures (Shower Gel)
Writing Whimsy (Shower Gel)
Lush Scent Ponche is a limited edition that was available only from their website. Check there first to see if it is still available. If not, ebay is pretty much your only option.
Disclaimer: Bottle purchased – no disclaimer needed. Image courtesy of Lush website.