* Gourmand with a capital G – starting with the smell of making hot chocolate with nutella.
* The top projects strongly – people around you will start getting hungry.
* The nutella melts away and Musc Ravageur starts coming through – vanilla and cloves mixed with dirty musk.
* This part lasts […]
* The beginning punch is manly sweet. Citrus and lavender, like a traditional man’s cologne sweetened with a strong, boozy rum note.
* The rum grows stronger as the citrus quickly fades.
* While not projecting strongly, this scent does have presence and makes itself known.
* The rum note is joined by […]
* Crisp lavender and sweet cinnamon are quite exhilarating together on the top.
* It starts like a refreshing and manly sports scent – or what I wish a man’s sport scent would smell like, rather than generically clean and fresh.
* Out of nowhere, a soapy rose comes into play- with some […]
* Caravelle Epicee starts with a mix of woods and dry spices – cedar, cumin, coriander, and cognac.
* Maybe it’s because Frapin is known for producing cognac, but I definitely smell a hint of sweet cognac throughout the scent’s development.