* Initial focus is orange – not sweet – very ripe and realistic – a little grapefruit and tangerine.
* For a citrus scent, it has quite strong projection on the top.
* Then it grows sweeter – more like fruit juice with a bit of musk added in.
* As the musk […]
Classic is an overused term, but when you smell the scents of Von Eusersdorff – there is no other word that can better describe them. Created by Camille Henfling, whose love of scent traces back to his childhood spent playing with the scents of his grandfather’s apothecary, the line began with patchouli and was […]
* Classic Patchouli starts off with a subtle earthy patchouli and a taste of bergamot.
* Less than three minutes later, the bergamot is gone and you’ve got a chocolate-y sweet patchouli that projects like a monster.