* A sharp, metallic violet pierces through the opening.
* It is brisk and will take you by surprise.
* The violet mellows down into a brew of muddled, rubbery flowers – rose, iris, and violet in the background with angelica on the top.
* All of the flowers seem to implode into […]
* When I say cloud, I mean it’s airy and voluminous – like you walked into a hazy space and you feel the violet all around you.
* Actually, fumée means smoke in French – so the smoke / cloud […]
* This is a statement scent and it starts out very powerful.
* The spice of the clove introduces a lush floral arrangement with violets and jasmine.
* The fruity sweetness transforms into an oriental/vanilla that keeps the flowers […]
* Lock Your Love is a trio of scents inspired by the tradition of couples locking a padlock to a chain and getting rid of the key as a sign of eternal love.
* Hot to Handle starts with spicy wood and violet flowers.