* Projection is incredibly strong. We are talking Slumberhouse, Tom Ford Private Blend, I can’t believe this is a natural – kind of strong.
* The beginning punch is manly sweet. Citrus and lavender, like a traditional man’s cologne sweetened with a strong, boozy rum note.
* The rum grows stronger as the citrus quickly fades.
* While not projecting strongly, this scent does have presence and makes itself known.
* The rum note is joined by […]
When I attended the Elements Showcase, I was blown away by the wide variety of fragrances and companies on display. A highlight for me was meeting some of the perfumers, the artists who create the wonderful scents that we inhale. Charna Ethier is the creator/perfumer of Providence Perfume Company, an independent natural line based […]