* Quite quickly, less than five minute on, a creamy lily flower starts to bloom into focus. The spice is still there but acts as a contrast to make the lily seem sweeter.
* The interplay of sweet and spicy continues as cloves […]
* Surprisingly, Fleur De Chine starts with a bouquet of flowers mixed together. Try as I might, I can’t ID the individual flowers aside from a light rose.
* This is a compliment that’s going to sound like a dis. It smells like really expensive, ultraluxurious shampoo.
* The flowers stay present as […]
* Sahara Noir starts off with an explosion of frankincense.
* Explosion as in bomb- and very powerful but also familiar. It hit me that the initial stage of Sahara Noir is identical to Amber Absolute after the top calms down a bit.
* Kicks off with a bright, refreshing, and bold lime with a bit of other citrus in the mix.
* It’s fruity, tangy, and sweet. Almost like pouring the juice on your arm but without the stickiness.
* Lime stays in the forefront for about 20 minutes before it begins to recede, with […]