* Sweet yet subtle flowers – not really muted but not as vivaciously strong as you would expect
* Then after 5 minutes – it blooms – a lush garden of dirty jasmine and spicy carnations.
* Next comes a sweet rose that is both powdery sweet and fruity/jammy.
* At one point it seemed […]
* It’s like a sweetened Tom Ford Neroli Portofino on top, but projects stronger.
* Then it gets really interesting. The orange blossom comes in with a strong, animalic musk and changes it from sweet and […]
* It reminds me of the top of Bois Marocain and it projects massively.
* Then the tobacco starts to show up and overpowers everything about it. Buoyed by a subtle oud, the tobacco really is the […]
* First whiff had me feeling deja vu. It took me a minute, but I realized it was a fresher version of the Japon Noir opening.
* A thick sweetness comes in – like maple […]