* It reminds me of the top of Bois Marocain and it projects massively.
* Then the tobacco starts to show up and overpowers everything about it. Buoyed by a subtle oud, the tobacco really is the star […]
* Imagine a drunk forester in an orchard. Or at least an absinthe drinker with pine resin on his coat, drinking cranberry spiked lemonade.
* Those two guys in the cranapple commercials come to mind.
* A soft polished jasmine comes into focus as the cranberry fades to the back. The licorice/absinthe note […]
* The top note is tobacco, sweetened by cola, chocolate, cinnamon, and a touch of vanilla.