* First sniff is quite confusing. Am I really smelling motor oil, burning plastic, tires, and construction materials?
* It’s really disconcerting – like you are walking by an construction site and they are illegally burning construction materials. It’s also really strong. Really strong.
* Starts off like a campfire, there is smoke and flame with wood burning.
* It might be starting like an ode to a religious ceremony, as that is a traditional use of oud.
* The fire dims but the smoke stays a haze over sweet incense and resins.
* Over the incense […]