* Gourmand with a capital G – starting with the smell of making hot chocolate with nutella.
* The top projects strongly – people around you will start getting hungry.
* The nutella melts away and Musc Ravageur starts coming through – vanilla and cloves mixed with dirty musk.
* This part lasts […]
* First whiff is animalic and sexy, which turns quickly into sweet honey.
* The honey is strong and loud with great projection.
* As the honey begins to step back, a dirty patchouli and sweet flower comes to the forefront.
* At this point, the scent starts to soften and come much […]
Scents inspire emotions and memories for all of us. Whenever I see a Smell Bent bottle, they make me smile with the cartoony illustrations and fun names. After working in the fashion industry, Brent Leonesio followed his love of fragrance and started experimenting with creating them. Completely self-taught, he has built a wonderful brand of […]