* Tobacco and rum dominate the top – and the room – as it projects strongly.
* When I say it projects strongly, you will be leaving a strong scent trail.
* The tobacco and rum stay present and gradually get more dirty and animalic as the smell of dirty leather and musk […]
* The beginning punch is manly sweet. Citrus and lavender, like a traditional man’s cologne sweetened with a strong, boozy rum note.
* The rum grows stronger as the citrus quickly fades.
* While not projecting strongly, this scent does have presence and makes itself known.
* The rum note is joined by […]