* Sweet yet subtle flowers – not really muted but not as vivaciously strong as you would expect
* Then after 5 minutes – it blooms – a lush garden of dirty jasmine and spicy carnations.
* Next comes a sweet rose that is both powdery sweet and fruity/jammy.
* At one point it seemed […]
* Before smelling the perfume, I stopped by a Lush store to smell the snow cake soap. It’s sweet almond – almost edible, like a cookie- maybe an Americanized version of Loukoum.
* Snowcake perfume starts off strangely vegetal. The almond on top isn’t as sweet – it’s cut with a cooking oil, […]
* Crisp lavender and sweet cinnamon are quite exhilarating together on the top.
* It starts like a refreshing and manly sports scent – or what I wish a man’s sport scent would smell like, rather than generically clean and fresh.
* Out of nowhere, a soapy rose comes into play- with some […]
* Silk Mood starts off with a really strong rose that projects loudly. People several feet away will know that you are wearing a rose scent.
* It’s brazen and spiced, so it’s surprisingly appealing for both men and women. It would be pure diva on a woman or robust yet sexy on […]