* A sharp, metallic violet pierces through the opening.
* It is brisk and will take you by surprise.
* The violet mellows down into a brew of muddled, rubbery flowers – rose, iris, and violet in the background with angelica on the top.
* All of the flowers seem to implode into […]
* It feels like an Arabic fruit – which must be the saffron and the rose.
* After that opening, it mellows down to a floral melange – a sharp rose and some jasmine.
* When I say cloud, I mean it’s airy and voluminous – like you walked into a hazy space and you feel the violet all around you.
* Actually, fumée means smoke in French – so the smoke / cloud […]