* It reminds me of the top of Bois Marocain and it projects massively.
* Then the tobacco starts to show up and overpowers everything about it. Buoyed by a subtle oud, the tobacco really is the […]
* Quite quickly, less than five minute on, a creamy lily flower starts to bloom into focus. The spice is still there but acts as a contrast to make the lily seem sweeter.
* The interplay of sweet and spicy continues as […]
* Surprisingly, Fleur De Chine starts with a bouquet of flowers mixed together. Try as I might, I can’t ID the individual flowers aside from a light rose.
* This is a compliment that’s going to sound like a dis. It smells like really expensive, ultraluxurious shampoo.
* The flowers stay present […]
* Kicks off with a bright, refreshing, and bold lime with a bit of other citrus in the mix.
* It’s fruity, tangy, and sweet. Almost like pouring the juice on your arm but without the stickiness.
* Lime stays in the forefront for about 20 minutes before it begins to recede, […]