* It feels like an Arabic fruit – which must be the saffron and the rose.
* After that opening, it mellows down to a floral melange – a sharp rose and some […]
* First whiff is animalic and sexy, which turns quickly into sweet honey.
* The honey is strong and loud with great projection.
* As the honey begins to step back, a dirty patchouli and sweet flower comes to the forefront.
* At this point, the scent starts to soften and come […]
Classic is an overused term, but when you smell the scents of Von Eusersdorff – there is no other word that can better describe them. Created by Camille Henfling, whose love of scent traces back to his childhood spent playing with the scents of his grandfather’s apothecary, the line began with patchouli and […]
* What hits me first is a blend of orange and patchouli. The sweet and juicy orange makes the dry patchouli feel more alive.
* The patchouli becomes the star with a creamy sandalwood and light incense behind it.