* Panache starts off fruity and boozy- sweet, but still kind of dark.
* It’s a blend of several notes, but it’s so smooth and balanced that I can’t really pick out any of the notes. Though it is surprisingly loud for the first hour or so.
* Eau Illuminee kicks off with a refreshing and bright lavender, with a bit of light citrus floating in.
* It starts to get sweeter and powdery with the lavender still in the forefront. I also get some nose-tickling herbs that prick the sniffer.
* The herbs stay in the mix as a […]
Not everything fit nicely into themes, so here are more interesting fragrance launches and products that are worth checking out.
Ulrich Lang Lightscape – While violet is often overpowering, Lightscape blends it with citrus and floral for a very wearable and not at all overbearing scent.