* It reminds me of the top of Bois Marocain and it projects massively.
* Then the tobacco starts to show up and overpowers everything about it. Buoyed by a subtle oud, the tobacco really is the star […]
* First whiff had me feeling deja vu. It took me a minute, but I realized it was a fresher version of the Japon Noir opening.
* A thick sweetness comes in – like maple syrup […]
* First sniff is quite confusing. Am I really smelling motor oil, burning plastic, tires, and construction materials?
* It’s really disconcerting – like you are walking by an construction site and they are illegally burning construction materials. It’s also really strong. Really strong.
* Silk Mood starts off with a really strong rose that projects loudly. People several feet away will know that you are wearing a rose scent.
* It’s brazen and spiced, so it’s surprisingly appealing for both men and women. It would be pure diva on a woman or robust yet sexy on […]