* It feels very old school masculine – like a ’70s powerhouse for active guys with money.
* Up next is manly florals – subdued violets and rose. They are definitely present but not screaming, with a hint of earthy patchouli grounding them.
* Wow, this stuff is strong and definitely not for the faint of heart.
* Leather comes into the picture in almost a violent way – again, it’s dirty and animalic.
* At […]
* The opening feels very distinguished – in a gentlemanly kind of way.
* What comes next is a […]
* Sweet yet subtle flowers – not really muted but not as vivaciously strong as you would expect
* Then after 5 minutes – it blooms – a lush garden of dirty jasmine and spicy carnations.
* Next comes a sweet rose that is both powdery sweet and fruity/jammy.
* At one point it seemed […]