* It’s like a sweetened Tom Ford Neroli Portofino on top, but projects stronger.
* Then it gets really interesting. The orange blossom comes in with a strong, animalic musk and changes it from sweet and clean […]
* Orange Blossom kicks off with orange flower – surprise! Actually the orange flower is not overly sweet and juicy, spices are there to dry it down.
* The spices are slowly replaced by a quiet oud. It’s not screaming at first, but you can smell it enter the room.
* The oud […]
* Field Notes starts with a juicy orange blossom and sweet patchouli.
* Although this is listed as a feminine, I definitely can see guys wearing it. It reminds me of the better Chanel masculine fragrances – like a sweet cologne.
* The orange blossom stays present throughout the fragrance. It starts to […]