* Bracing sharp intro of cold citrus. The notes listed are yuzu and bergamot – I get grapefruit, which is probably the yuzu.
* For an oil-based perfume, it projects quite strongly on the intro.
* Applying to the skin, there is a soft citrus scent that dissipates really quickly.
* The oil is quickly absorbed and there is no greasy feeling.
* Effects are immediate; skin […]
* Probably eight years ago, I walked into the Base store on Lincoln Road (South Beach), took a deep breath, and fell in love with Sand. I ran to the counter and the lady pointed to the bottle of Sand.
* The top notes of bergamot, orange, and light patchouli are fresh, yet […]