* Within three minutes, a semisweet grapefruit and citrus comes in with a bit of spice.
* The fruits mix and stay […]
* Pour Monsieur starts off as a classic men’s cologne – a mix of citrus and lavender. It’s fresh, but has depth with some green woodsy notes filling it out.
* The Concentree version that I am reviewing is available in the U.S. and is a tan-colored liquid. The non-concentree version is only […]
* The way that menthol is bracing and cold, that’s how sharp the initial blast is.
* Some more wood comes to the forefront with a tad bit of […]
* Imagine the most delicious and decadent milk chocolate in the world. That’s what this smells like.
* There is some cherry and rum at the top to support the chocolate, but it really is all about the chocolate.
* Slight projection for the first thirty minutes or so, […]