Fabrice Lecler, the creator of the innovation lab for L’Oreal Prestige, described Maria Candida’s creations as “reaching the heart because they come from the heart.” After graduating from the Perfumery School of Grasse, she learned more under the direction of Carol Andrew and went on to work with lines such as Sinfonia di […]
* Gentile starts with a clean sweet mint and lavender with a touch of apricot.
* It’s very distinguished and fresh with substance.
* This sounds strange, but it goes manly floral. Its herb-y with some dried apricots and a floral scent that I can’t place.
* The herbs soften, as do the […]
* Starts off with an earthy patchouli and gradually a grapefruit/orange scent comes through.
* This is quite a change because usually citrus notes are present in the first whiff.