* I have never smelled Calacas Halloween-themed slime soap before, but it’s listed as lime jellybeans.
* The top is definitely lime with a hint of tangerine – reminding me a lot of 25:43, but instead of lime and caramel it is lime with a bit of light floral.
* The citrus gets […]
* Kicks off with a bright, refreshing, and bold lime with a bit of other citrus in the mix.
* It’s fruity, tangy, and sweet. Almost like pouring the juice on your arm but without the stickiness.
* Lime stays in the forefront for about 20 minutes before it begins to recede, with […]
* RazoRock Shave Gel is an all-in-one product – preshave, shave gel, and aftershave. As such, it’s better than you would expect.
* Testing the Evil Eye (Lime Shave Gel) – the scent is fresh and gives a slight pick-me-up.
* Virgin Island Water is a vacation in a jar. The long lasting top notes of coconut, lime, and orange smell like a beachside cocktail.
* Usually citrus top notes burn off really quickly, but the lime and orange last throughout most of the fragrance.
* Unless you pay attention and sniff yourself […]