* Black Vines kicks of with a loud, bracing burst of black licorice and mint.
* It is very fresh and exhilarating – making it a great morning wake-up scent.
* A strong refreshing burst of cinnamon with apricot, gingerbread, and licorice kicks this off.
* Imagine sweet dessert pastries and teas that are cooling rather than warming for an idea.
* Somers starts sweet and woody – with licorice and cinnamon, sharpened by cedar.
* The cedar burns off quickly, leaving cinnamon and licorice as the focus.
This is your Secondary Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Secondary Sidebar area.