* Sweet fruit on the top- black berries and strawberries- with a hint of spice.
* It smells clean and fresh to me, very similar to what you would expect from a department store designer fragrance.
* The fruits fade away as lavender comes in with a spicy floral undertone.
* When I say cloud, I mean it’s airy and voluminous – like you walked into a hazy space and you feel the violet all around you.
* Actually, fumée means smoke in French – so the smoke / […]
* It starts off smelling like a regular men’s cologne, nothing special, but just wait because it gets better or worse depending on your mood.
* On good days, I […]
* The beginning punch is manly sweet. Citrus and lavender, like a traditional man’s cologne sweetened with a strong, boozy rum note.
* The rum grows stronger as the citrus quickly fades.
* While not projecting strongly, this scent does have presence and makes itself known.
* The rum note is joined […]