* It feels like an Arabic fruit – which must be the saffron and the rose.
* After that opening, it mellows down to a floral melange – a sharp rose and some jasmine.
* Sweet yet subtle flowers – not really muted but not as vivaciously strong as you would expect
* Then after 5 minutes – it blooms – a lush garden of dirty jasmine and spicy carnations.
* Next comes a sweet rose that is both powdery sweet and fruity/jammy.
* At one point it seemed […]
* Imagine a drunk forester in an orchard. Or at least an absinthe drinker with pine resin on his coat, drinking cranberry spiked lemonade.
* Those two guys in the cranapple commercials come to mind.
* A soft polished jasmine comes into focus as the cranberry fades to the back. The licorice/absinthe note […]