The Elements Showcase filled the Skyline West with a diverse assortment of fragrance and beauty products. Here is a sampling of my favorite new things I saw at the February 2014 show.
So, I ran around London today, got back to my hotel and realized that I had misplaced my notes. This really kills me because I had a great day and took good notes. On the upside, I have a pretty good memory, oh wait- what was I talking about?
I started with a […]
* Orange Blossom kicks off with orange flower – surprise! Actually the orange flower is not overly sweet and juicy, spices are there to dry it down.
* The spices are slowly replaced by a quiet oud. It’s not screaming at first, but you can smell it enter the room.
* The oud […]
* The top is sweet and tangy yet floral and earthy – peach and tomato.
* It sounds strange, but it is fresh and spare with an energizing/invigorating feel.
* The middle is pretty and soft, but not overly feminine, with the peach being joined by waterlilly.
* After about five hours it […]