* Imagine a drunk forester in an orchard. Or at least an absinthe drinker with pine resin on his coat, drinking cranberry spiked lemonade.
* Those two guys in the cranapple commercials come to mind.
* A soft polished jasmine comes into focus as the cranberry fades to the back. The licorice/absinthe note […]
* The caramel is neither cheap-smelling nor synthetic, it’s what I would imagine a Guerlain caramel would smell like for their Les Elixirs Charnels line.
* Imagine the most delicious and decadent milk chocolate in the world. That’s what this smells like.
* There is some cherry and rum at the top to support the chocolate, but it really is all about the chocolate.
* Slight projection for the first thirty minutes or so, […]