* The berries stick around and are joined by a melange of florals.
* Just as we say fruit salad for a generic, indistinct jumble of fruit smells – ‘melange of florals’ would be my polite way of saying floral salad.
* Initial projection is quite loud and stays strong for about 30 minutes.
* Then the scent fades really quickly into a weak nondescript mix of woods, amber and vanilla.
* Within two […]
* This is a statement scent and it starts out very powerful.
* The spice of the clove introduces a lush floral arrangement with violets and jasmine.
* The fruity sweetness transforms into an oriental/vanilla that keeps the flowers […]
* Surprisingly, Fleur De Chine starts with a bouquet of flowers mixed together. Try as I might, I can’t ID the individual flowers aside from a light rose.
* This is a compliment that’s going to sound like a dis. It smells like really expensive, ultraluxurious shampoo.
* The flowers stay present as […]