* It’s like a sweetened Tom Ford Neroli Portofino on top, but projects stronger.
* Then it gets really interesting. The orange blossom comes in with a strong, animalic musk and changes it from sweet and […]
After a good night’s sleep, I met up with Abdul Al-Jofar (a friend from a Facebook group) to do some sniffing in Paris. We were a little early for Hotel Costes and Jovoy, so we were walking around and bumped into the Francis Kurkdjian boutique. The lovely Anastacia from Ukraine showed us the […]
* Silk Mood starts off with a really strong rose that projects loudly. People several feet away will know that you are wearing a rose scent.
* It’s brazen and spiced, so it’s surprisingly appealing for both men and women. It would be pure diva on a woman or robust yet sexy […]
* Starts off like a campfire, there is smoke and flame with wood burning.
* It might be starting like an ode to a religious ceremony, as that is a traditional use of oud.
* The fire dims but the smoke stays a haze over sweet incense and resins.
* Over the […]