* Sweet fruit on the top- black berries and strawberries- with a hint of spice.
* It smells clean and fresh to me, very similar to what you would expect from a department store designer fragrance.
* The fruits fade away as lavender comes in with a spicy floral undertone.
* Guys […]
* Note De Luxe starts as a sweet floral bomb. Actually, the first whiff has a touch of citrus, but that is quickly overpowered by iris, violet, jasmine, and something mysterious that resonates as slightly dirty.
* While it’s quite well-blended, I had to sniff my arm several times to figure out the […]