* Initial projection is loud and sweet – people around you will notice this.
* While it stays on the sweet side, it starts to mellow when a light […]
* I don’t get the rose jam on top like with the shower gel – it’s more like toasted rose cracker.. There’s a bran or cooked starch weighing it down.
* That cracker note dissipates and the rose starts to get peppery and lemony. The rose is still the star – it’s just that the […]
* I have never smelled Calacas Halloween-themed slime soap before, but it’s listed as lime jellybeans.
* The top is definitely lime with a hint of tangerine – reminding me a lot of 25:43, but instead of lime and caramel it is lime with a bit of light floral.
* The citrus […]
* Before smelling the perfume, I stopped by a Lush store to smell the snow cake soap. It’s sweet almond – almost edible, like a cookie- maybe an Americanized version of Loukoum.
* Snowcake perfume starts off strangely vegetal. The almond on top isn’t as sweet – it’s cut with a cooking […]