* It is also creamy and a little rubbery, which might be a floral also in the mix.
* Projection is really strong on the top – really strong – really, really strong.
* As it starts to come closer to skin, a really artificial fruit mix comes in.
* It’s not that it is unpleasant, it just doesn’t smell inviting.
* It feels very old school masculine – like a ’70s powerhouse for active guys with money.
* Up next is manly florals – subdued violets and rose. They are definitely present but not screaming, with a hint of earthy patchouli grounding them.