* Initial projection is loud and sweet – people around you will notice this.
* While it stays on the sweet side, it starts to mellow when a light leather […]
* I have never smelled Calacas Halloween-themed slime soap before, but it’s listed as lime jellybeans.
* The top is definitely lime with a hint of tangerine – reminding me a lot of 25:43, but instead of lime and caramel it is lime with a bit of light floral.
* The citrus gets […]
* I would not recommend wearing this when driving. If you happened to be pulled over by a police officer, they won’t even bother with a breathalyzer.
* The beginning punch is manly sweet. Citrus and lavender, like a traditional man’s cologne sweetened with a strong, boozy rum note.
* The rum grows stronger as the citrus quickly fades.
* While not projecting strongly, this scent does have presence and makes itself known.
* The rum note is joined by […]