* Coromandel starts as a sweet and spicy patchouli with cherry and cinnamon in the mix.
* Coromandel is either named for the Chinese lacquered screens used in dressing rooms or for the Indian Coromandel coast where Chinese and Indian people traded goods.
* Egoiste is a bit mischievious, as it has different characters. Sometime it goes a little soapy on me, with the spicy wood fighting […]
* Pour Monsieur starts off as a classic men’s cologne – a mix of citrus and lavender. It’s fresh, but has depth with some green woodsy notes filling it out.
* The Concentree version that I am reviewing is available in the U.S. and is a tan-colored liquid. The non-concentree version is only […]