* Projection is really strong on the top – really strong – really, really strong.
* As it starts to come closer to skin, a really artificial fruit mix comes in.
* It’s not that it is unpleasant, it just doesn’t smell […]
* Surprisingly, Fleur De Chine starts with a bouquet of flowers mixed together. Try as I might, I can’t ID the individual flowers aside from a light rose.
* This is a compliment that’s going to sound like a dis. It smells like really expensive, ultraluxurious shampoo.
* The flowers stay present […]