* Projection is really strong on the top – really strong – really, really strong.
* As it starts to come closer to skin, a really artificial fruit mix comes in.
* It’s not that it is unpleasant, it just doesn’t smell inviting.
* It feels like an Arabic fruit – which must be the saffron and the rose.
* After that opening, it mellows down to a floral melange – a sharp rose and some jasmine.
* The berries stick around and are joined by a melange of florals.
* Just as we say fruit salad for a generic, indistinct jumble of fruit smells – ‘melange of florals’ would be my polite way of saying floral salad.
Not everything fit nicely into themes, so here are more interesting fragrance launches and products that are worth checking out.
Ulrich Lang Lightscape – While violet is often overpowering, Lightscape blends it with citrus and floral for a very wearable and not at all overbearing scent.