* Bracing sharp intro of cold citrus. The notes listed are yuzu and bergamot – I get grapefruit, which is probably the yuzu.
* For an oil-based perfume, it projects quite strongly on the intro.
* It starts off smelling like a regular men’s cologne, nothing special, but just wait because it gets better or worse depending on your mood.
* On good days, I get […]
* Probably eight years ago, I walked into the Base store on Lincoln Road (South Beach), took a deep breath, and fell in love with Sand. I ran to the counter and the lady pointed to the bottle of Sand.
* The top notes of bergamot, orange, and light patchouli are fresh, yet invigorating […]